Lotus Biscoff Cheesecake
NO BAKING NEEDED
- 2/3 cup Lotus Biscoff Spread
- 225gr cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp vanilla essence
- 200ml double cream
- 16 Lotus Biscoff Cookies, crushed
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- Crush the Lotus Biscoff cookies into crumbs and stir in the melted butter.
- Evenly distribute the crumbs into the tray and press to form a biscuit base.
- Mix the cream, cream cheese, Lotus Biscoff spread and vanilla essence.
- Pour the mixture into the tray and spread it around evenly, smoothing the top.
- Pop the tray into the fridge and chill until set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and biscuit crumbles and enjoy!
- Emily Vale