- 4 tortillas
- 420g baked beans
- 1 cup grated reduced-fat edam cheese
- 4 tablespoons extra-light sour cream
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Heat the grill to medium. Place tortillas on a baking tray, spray with oil and grill, bottom side up, for 2 minutes or until brown. Remove from the grill, flip tortillas over and spread with beans. Sprinkle with cheese. Place back under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Transfer tortillas to plates and top each with a dollop of sour cream and 1/4 of the avocado, red onion and coriander. Eat with a knife and fork, or cut into slices and eat with your hands!