Easiest Rocky Road
- 225gr dark chocolate
- 75gr unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 160gr Digestive nibbles chocolate
- 160gr Digestive nibbles caramel
- 65gr mini marshmallows (freeze them a couple of hours beforehand to prevent them melting)
- Line a square silicone pan with baking paper.
- In a pan, melt together the chocolate, butter and golden syrup until smooth.
- Take off the heat. Pour the Digestive nibbles into the pan and stir through.
- Add the marshmallows and give a quick stir.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the lined pan and spread it around evenly, smoothing the top.
- Pop the tray into the fridge and chill until set. This should take around two hours or you can also leave it overnight.
- Cut into slices and serve, enjoy!
- Heather Fraser