- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red, 1 large green, 1 large orange and 1 large yellow pepper, cut in half through the stalk, deseeded and cored
- 25g butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 150g/5oz risotto rice
- 700ml/1 pint hot vegetable stock (or water)
- 150g broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1 295g can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan oven 200°C /Gas mark 7. Toss the pepper with the oil and rub with your hands to coat evenly in the oil. Arrange the peppers, cut side upwards, in a shallow roasting tin and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 12-15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the onion for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the rice and pour over the stock.
- Simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and cook for a further 5 minutes until all the stock has been absorbed and the rice is cooked.
- Stir in the Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and sweetcorn.
- Spoon the rice mixture into the peppers - don't worry if you have a little filling left over, simply serve it on the side.